Monday, March 2, 2009

Virtuous Cleaning

Day 2 of Virtuous Cleaning series
Proverbs 2:1-5
"My Son, if you RECEIVE my words, And TREASURE my commands within you, so that you INCLINE your ear to wisdom, and APPLY your heart to understanding;
Yes, if you CRY OUT for discernment, and LIFT UP your voice for understanding, if you SEEK her as silver, and SEARCH for her as hidden treasures; then you will understand the fear of the Lord, and find the knowledge of God." (emphasis mine)

These word of action God gives us are very clear, but do we wholeheartedly do this: Receive, treasure, apply, cry out, and search for knowledge? I put a lot of effort into many things, but I am not always as passionate about my desire for the Lord to show me wisdom, I need to be.


V10 "When wisdom enters your heart, and knowledge is pleasant to your soul, Discretion will preserve you; ..."

Day 2 CHALLENGE:the silverware drawer! If this is not a messy drawer for you, then go for the junk drawer. Mine were kind of combined!


wow!


I try to do little projects at a time. I have so much going on in my day this is about all I can get done during naps. With three little ones under three years old I can't exactly dump out a drawer when they are awake...can you imagine?

To see the beginning of the series go HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment